Kathmandu City Tour screams the ancient history, culture and architecture it has flaunted since nearly 2000 years. The valley comprises of three ancient cities of Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur encircled by a row of lush green hills with snowy-peaks on the backdrop. The ‘three cities’ are also home to seven of UNESCO world heritage sites, also embracing hundreds of other exquisite monuments, sculptures, artistic temples and magnificent art – reminders of the golden era of Nepal’s architecture. Throughout the year, the valley celebrates numerous festivals, jatras, while also hosting some national and international level educational and entertaining events. The festivals are a spectacle with chariot processions and masked dancers often possessed by the spirits of the deities, that you certainly don’t want to miss.
You will enjoy Nepali Cultural Dance Show. Nepal as a whole has more than 100 different ethnic groups and, expectedly, what you get is a multitude of languages and culture including of course, a fascinating variety of dances. Here are the more popular Nepali dances of the hills. You will enjoy very ancient type of massage and it found its origin in our Nepali households. This massage was, and still is, been given every day to baby’s with its traditional mustard oil. This to give them more energy makes them strong and healthy. We adapted these ancient techniques to a more modern version but still with its energising and healing capacities.
- Sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Temple and Kumari Ghar (House of Living Goddess Kumari)
- Live Cultural Dance Show
- Full body massage, Sauna & Steam
- Bed and Breakfast on twin sharing Basis,
- Half Day Sightseeing of Pokhara
- Massage fee, sauna & steam fee and Nepali cultural dance show entrance fee
- Sunrise Paragliding at Pokhara
- One Day Sight Seeing of Kathmandu (UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
- Nepali Traditional Food Test
- Professional Tour Guide and Follow-up
- Round transfers in between Places and Airports (Private Vehicle)
- Personal Entertainments,
- Security deposits where applicable,
- Shopping at Thamel, Kathmandu.